Friday, June 26, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAPHNE!

Today is my energetic, fun-loving, now 4-year-old pup's birthday.




As you can see, she's an avid fan of my books.
Okay, let's be honest--what she really likes to do is RUN.




In honor of the best running buddy in the world, here are two articles I wrote inspired by her eagerness to join me both trail and road running.

1) From the Post Bulletin newspaper: HERE
2) From RunMinnesota magazine: HERE (This link is a little different. You have to open up the magazine, then flip to pages 8-9 on the magazine which lines up to pages 14-15 on the dial down below. The title of the article is "Running with Your Dog.")

***Just to be clear, when I write or work as a veterinarian, I use my maiden name, Ann M. Anderson, DVM. Didn't want to confuse anyone.***

No comments:

Post a Comment