Wednesday, August 12, 2015

WRITING WEDNESDAYS

This week:




1) I've joined #WO2016 (Waiting On 2016), a fun group of authors waiting (patiently or not-so patiently) for their book to be published next year.




CLICK HERE to learn more about #WO2016.

2) I'm ATTEMPTING to learn about tumblr (emphasis on "attempting"). All I've learned so far is that it's confusing, I'm not very good at it, and it takes up a lot of time.




3) I want to be done editing my current WIP. For some reason, it's going slow. Actually, for many, many reasons it's going slow: cleaning, working, running, taking care of kids, more cleaning, laundry, had to get a different car, running, yoga, and oh-yeah sleeping.

4) On a positive note, an article I wrote a while back was published this week in RunMinnesota. You can read it free online HERE starting on page 8 entitled "A Tale of Two Races."




5) Another thing which brightened my day was when this great review for my book came to my notice on the Books, Movies, Reviews! oh my! blog.




6) Plus, my Teasers went on display on the KATIE'S STORIES blog this week.

Wow! What a busy week. I keep adding to this post... maybe I'll be back again...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the article publication! I love your teasers, too! Good luck this week. Finding time to write is hard for me, too, lately. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished my edits last night! Wheeeeeeeeeee! So happy (and relieved, to be honest).

      Delete